Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Button

I’m so excited to share this with you!  I was searching today to find a DIY tutorial for making my own blog button.  I came across these instructions at “Musings of a Housewife” and a 1/2 hour later I have my very own blog button to share with you!  There is a tutorial for how to create the image you want to use and then how to put it on your blog.  I love that she explains what the different parts of the code means so that even I can understand it.  I’m going to have to play around with some more images :)  Go check it out!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya,
    I've been saving this post until I had time to sit down & do it. It was so EASY! Even with the little HTML I know, I thought it would be MUCH harder. Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete